- ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS: Here is a Site of TechTnet plc ("TechTnet"). You use of this site and any other sites managed by TechTnet and its group companies (the"TechTnet Sites"), as well as associated servers ("Programs") and each one the works in or on or accessible from this site or another TechTnet Website or the Servers (such as, without limitation all of discussion forums, bulletin boards or other kinds of communicating ) is subject to these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions") and any terms and conditions contained in or accessible via a TechTnet Website. The financial statements of TechTnet have been all Ready for the Use of and in accordance with applicable UK law and also the Needs of the UK Listing Authority and in accordance with UK GAAP.
- CONTENT: The copyright in the material contained on, in, or accessible through this Website or some other TechTnet Site or Server excluding the Content (as described in paragraph ) but including all other data, data, text, music, audio, photographs, graphics, video messages or other materials and the selection and arrangement thereof, and all source code, software compilations and other material ("Material") is owned by or licensed to TechTnet or its group companies. All rights are reserved. You do not have any right, interest or title in or to the Material unless otherwise expressly indicated. The trademarks, service marks, and trademarks ("Trade Marks") contained on or in This Site or some other TechTnet Website or Server are registered and owned by or licensed to TechTnet or its group firms. Save as expressly mentioned, you don't have any right to use, copy, edit, vary, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, store, transmit, commercially exploit or disseminate the Trade Marks without the prior written approval of TechTnet or even the appropriate group company. You're permitted to print or download extracts of the Material for your own personal use only provided that each copy contains a note that the Material is owned by or licensed to TechTnet or its group companies. None of the Material may be used for any public or commercial use. Save as explicitly stated or necessary to view, print or download extracts of the Material for personal use, none of the Material may be copied, edited, varied, replicated, printed, displayed, distributed, stored, transmitted, commercially exploited or disseminated in any form without the previous written approval of TechTnet or any relevant group company.
- CONTENT SUBMITTED TO THE WEBSITE: Information, data, text, audio, software, audio, photographs, images, video, messages or other materials may be posted or uploaded (in public or individually ) on to designated areas of some of the TechTnet Sites. Any information, text, data, music, software, audio, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials that are posted or uploaded on to any other TechTnet Site or Server or otherwise transmitted by means of this site or some other TechTnet Site or Server by any visitor to the site is referred to as"Content". TechTnet does not control the Content and, as such, is not accountable for it in any way at all. Specifically, TechTnet doesn't guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. TechTnet shall be entitled (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to delete, edit, lock, move or remove any Content without any notice. Without limiting the foregoing, TechTnet shall have the right without the need to record the IP address from which any Content is uploaded or posted to or transmitted via any TechTnet Site or Server and also to lock or remove any Content that violates the Terms and Conditions or is or might be irrelevant, out of date, inappropriate or objectionable in any manner whatsoever or in respect of that TechTnet receives any criticism (whether valid, warranted or not). If you upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content into a public portion of any TechTnet Website or Server (including, without limitation, in case you post a message to a bulletin board or chat forum, then upload files, input data, or engage in any other kind of communication through almost any TechTnet Site) you're fully responsible for it.
DOWNLOADS: You acknowledge and consent in regard to any downloads that are accessed on or through a TechTnet Website ("Download") which (I) you have a right of license to these Download, you don't have any intellectual property rights from this Download and the use of such Download might be subject to an applicable end user license arrangement; (ii) you are not allowed to modify, copy, commercially exploit, resell or otherwise use a Download whatsoever which is contrary to applicable laws or regulations. Your attention is drawn to part 7 of the stipulations, which you ought to read carefully before commencing any Downloads.
THIRD PARTY PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND DOWNLOADS: This Website and other TechTnet Sites or Servers might comprise products and services of third parties ("Products and Services") or include links to sites operated by third parties ("Third Party Websites"). TechTnet doesn't possess any influence or control over any Products or Services or any Third Party Website. Unless otherwise mentioned, TechTnet is not responsible for and doesn't endorse any Products or Services or any Third Party Website, or its availability or contents. TechTnet is not liable for any agreement or understanding, you enter into with another party through a Third Party Website or even in regard to any Products or Services. From time to time, TechTnet can receive a commission or commission by a third party product or service provider if TechTnet features a service or product on a TechTnet Site or if you link to a Third Party Website from a TechTnet Website and purchase Products or Services from them.
MEMBER CONDUCT: You agree that when using the site or some other TechTnet Website or Server you won't: (a) Upload, post or otherwise transmit Content that violates the rights (including, without limitation, the intellectual property rights) of some third party or that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, argumentative, flaming, hateful, offensive (if in connection with gender, race, faith or otherwise) harassing, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, indecent, libellous, invasive of the privacy or has any prohibited material; (b) Harvest Posts or IP addresses or upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that includes software viruses or any other documents or programs that may disrupt, destroy or limit the operation of this site or some other TechTnet Website or Server or any network linked to the site or some other TechTnet Website or Server or any other's computer, or which contains any series letters, pyramidselling approaches, bulk email, junk email or related; or (c) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content for any commercial or business purpose including (without limitation) any Content that includes any promotional or advertising materials; or even (d) Limit or in any way inhibit any individual from utilizing this site or some other TechTnet Website or Server; (e) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content that's repetitive or unnecessary like any Content that reproduces previously uploaded, transmitted or posted by you or any other guest, unless absolutely essential; or (f) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content into part of this site or some other TechTnet Website or Server that's irrelevant to this subject matter or the Content; or (g) Upload, post or otherwise transmit any Content on the site or any TechTnet Website or Server having an email address offered with a free account support like hotmail; or (h) Register yourself as a part of this site or the forum supplied by means of this site or any TechTnet Website, or to get any newsletter or other agency under more than 1 user name or user account amount without the permission of the site editor or your forum moderator; or (I) Utilize this site or any TechTnet Website or Server in a way that's inconsistent with these stipulations and/or any applicable regulations and laws in force from time to time; or (j) Breach the terms of any suspension or prohibit or seek out alternative accessibility.
You admit that you're solely responsible for keeping a safe password for the intent of gaining entry to the member parts of this site or another TechTnet Website or Server. You agree to indemnify TechTnet and its group firms in total and on demand from and against any loss, damage, costs or expenses that they have or incur directly or indirectly as a consequence of your usage of this site or another TechTnet Website or Server aside from according to these stipulations.
DISCLAIMER / LIABILITY This site, another TechTnet Site or Server along with their amenities, Third Party Websites, links to the Third Party Websites, and some Content and Materials are provided on an'asis' and'as available' basis and usage is at your own risk. To the maximum extent permitted by law: (a) TechTnet disclaims all liability whatsoever, whether arising from contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise in relation to the site, another TechTnet Site or Server, Third Party Websites, links to Third Party Websites, Material and Content; and (b) all implied warranties, terms and conditions relating to this Website, any other TechTnet Site or Server, Third Party Websites, links to Third Party Websites, Material and Content (whether implied by statute, common law or otherwise), including (without limitation) any warranty, term or condition regarding accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality, performance, merchantability, fitness for purpose or some other special purpose, noninfringement and name are, as involving TechTnet and you, hereby excluded. TechTnet makes no guarantee or representation that this site, any other TechTnet Site or Server, or any Third Party Websites will be continuous, uninterrupted, secure or errorfree. TechTnet won't be liable, in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence), under statute or otherwise, because of or connected with this Website, any other TechTnet Website or Server, or any Third Party Websites, links to Third Party Websites, the Material, Content, Downloads or any goods or services offered on or through this site or any other TechTnet Site or Server or Third Party Website, if by TechTnet or on its behalf, for any: (a) economic loss (including, without limit, loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings); or (b) loss of goodwill or reputation; or (c) specific or indirect or consequential reduction.
If TechTnet is responsible to you directly or indirectly in relation to this Site, some other TechTnet Site or Server, or any Third Party Websites, links to Third Party Websites, the Material, Content, Downloads or any goods or services provided on or through This Site or any other TechTnet Website or Server or Third Party Website, which liability (howsoever arising) shall be limited to the amounts paid by you in consideration for TechTnet awarding you membership to this Site or any other TechTnet site. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will be construed as excluding or limiting the liability of TechTnet or its group companies for death or personal injury due to its negligence or for any liability which can't be excluded by English law. This Website is controlled and operated by TechTnet plc from its offices in the united kingdom. TechTnet makes no representation that content contained on this site is suitable or available for use at other places. Those who choose to access this site or any TechTnet Website from other locations do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Some jurisdictions don't allow the exclusion of implied warranties or limit to pertinent statutory rights of a consumer, so the exceptions and restrictions in this part 7 might not apply to you in part or whole.
- DOWNLOADS: Without restricting the foregoing, you expressly agree that TechTnet, its officers, subsidiaries, employees and/or affiliates will have no liability whatsoever for your functionality of almost any software product you purchase and/or download , or using a link in, the TechTnet Websites ("Download"). You specifically acknowledge and agree that use of any Play is in your sole risk and that the whole risk as to satisfactory quality, functionality, accuracy and effort is with you. To the maximum extent allowed by applicable legislation, Downloads are provided"As Is" and without any warranty of any kind, and TechTnet and its group companies hereby disclaim all warranties and conditions concerning the Download, either express, implied or statutory, including (without limitation) the implied warranties and/or terms of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, accuracy, silent joy and noninfringement of thirdparty rights. TechTnet does not merit against interference with your enjoyment of this Download, the functions contained in the Download will remain constant, silent, secure, virusfree, or errorfree, or that defects in the Download will soon be adjusted. If the Download prove defective, you assume the entire cost of all essential servicing, repair or correction.
- NO RECOMMENDATION OR INVITATION TO INVEST: No info on this site constitutes or shall be deemed to constitute an invitation or recommendation to invest or otherwise deal in shares or other securities in TechTnet plc and the information contained herein does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to get any such securities. If you're considering an investment you should make your own, independent assessment and choose appropriate independent professional advice.
- ACCESS RESTRICTION: TechTnet reserves the right in its sole discretion to refuse you access to this site or some other TechTnet Website or Server, or some portion thereof, without notice and for any purpose including, without limit, if you are unable to comply with any clause 5 (Member Conduct) or any other provision of these stipulations. Specifically, TechTnet can deny you access to the site or any other TechTnet Site or Server in case TechTnet exercises its right to lock any conversation topic to stop further discussion, following submission of Content relating to this subject from you.
- ONLINE COMPETITIONS: Should you participate in any competition that's run on or through this site or any other TechTnet Site or Server ("Competition"), you agree to be bound by the Online Competition Rules and any other guidelines given by TechTnet from time to time ("Competition Rules") and by the conclusions of TechTnet, which are final in all matters regarding the Competition. TechTnet reserves the right to disqualify any entrant or winner at its absolute discretion without any notice in accordance with the Competition Rules.
GENERAL: These Terms and Conditions (as amended from time to time) constitute the whole agreement between you and also TechTnet regarding your use of this site or any other TechTnet Website or Server and supersede any previous arrangement, agreement, undertaking or proposal, written or oral between you and TechTnet in regard to such matters.
TechTnet reserves the right to upgrade these Terms and Conditions from time to time. When it does this, the upgraded version will be successful as soon as it's uploaded to this site. No other version to these Terms and Conditions shall be effective unless in writing and signed by an authorized agent on behalf of TechTnet.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and you also consent, for the benefit of TechTnet, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts. If any provision(s) of the Terms and Conditions is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then such provision(s) will be construed, as nearly as possible, to reflect the intentions of the parties and all other provisions shall stay in full force and effect. TechTnet's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms and Conditions shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision unless acknowledged and agreed to by TechTnet in writing.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, nothing in the Terms and Conditions shall create any rights or any other benefits whether pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise in favour of any individual besides you personally, TechTnet and its group of companies.